What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- CANE CREEK 40 ZS49 28.6---ZS49 30 CONVERSION 1-1 8 THREADLESS BIKE HEADSET
- Duro Cordoba 700 X 38C Hybrid Gravel Road Bike Tires & Tubes
- Maxxis Aggressor Tire 29 x 2.30 Folding 60tpi Dual Compound EXO Tubeless
- NIKE Womens Dart 12 Running Trainers 831535 Sneakers shoes
- Realon Swim Tights Wetsuit Pants Men and Women's 3mm Neoprene Outdoor Recreation
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob 26 x 2.25 Mountain Bike Tyres with Presta Tubes (1 Pair)
- Sport-Elec Ceramic Body Solution Cinturón de tonificación para fitness muslos
- TURA SCOUT 850 LUMEN WATERPROOF LED LIGHT WITH BIKE & HELMET MOUNTS ALUMINIUM
- 14 Inch Fiskars X7 Outdoor Camping Hiking Kindling Logs Wood Chopping Hatchet
- Champion Junior X-air Hat Plus - Navy hot Pink - 6 5 8
- Altura Royal bluee black 2017 Sportive 97 Langarm Radsport Trikot
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
GAS ONE Propane Burner Two Step Tier 300,000-BTU High-Pressure On & 2DAY SHIP qxkipl2386-Camping Stoves
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.