A foreign exchange specialist that saves you money and makes a positive impact on the world.
We help individuals, business owners, charities and NGOs to beat the high street banks by saving them up to 4% on their currency transactions. We give a percentage of our hard-earned profits to help good causes globally, at no extra cost to you.
If the banks followed our lead (chance would be a fine thing), then between $30 billion and $40 billion could be raised every year. We call it change through exchange.
Open a safe, secure, free multi-currency account and make your money do good things.
As featured by:
‘IDV has used Ethical Currency for its foreign transfer needs for the last three years. Their service is always very good and saves us hundreds of pounds a year on our currency exchanges. The money we save can then be used for direct service delivery, which means IDV can do even more to help those affected by disasters.’
Andy Chaggar – Founder, International Disaster Volunteers
– OUR SERVICES –
One Account –
- Copertone minion dhf exo tr 3c maxxterra 27,5x2.80 120tpi TB96908000 Maxxis cope
- Front wheel 700c pista 5 races carbon weave red nmsw ENWRN4010 Encore Bike
- NEW MULTI FUNCTION HOME GYM BAR STRENGHT PERFECT WORKOUT UPPER BODY
- PEDALIER NERVAR 42T CHAINSET VGC
- Pilo D503 derailleur hanger dropout for NSR bike frames
- Schwalbe Marathon Almotion Tire 29 x 2.15 Folding Bead Evolution Line OneStar
- Specialized Roval Traverse Alloy 27.5 Mountain Bike Wheel Set
- Velocity Deep V Bicycle Rim, 650C, Candy Green Powder Coat, 32 Hole
- 48V 1000W LCD Electric Bicycle Rear Wheel E-Bike Conversion Kit Cycling Motor
- CALSTAR “660H” 6'0 30-80 Lb Conventional Rod-VERY GOOD SHAPE
- 9 piece Camping Cook Set Cookware Pot Cup Utensil Stove Gear Outdoor Equipment
Using just one, free, no obligations account you can receive, transact between and make payments in over forty currencies.
Ethical Currency trades in the interbank FX markets. That means we access wholesale currency rates which we can pass on to our clients, offering them...