As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Newton Running Mens Kismet III
- Raleigh Cruiser Bike Rear Wheel - Coaster Brake - 36 Spoke - 26 - blueee
- SHIMANO CRANKSET FC-M543 T551 48 36 26T AL 170mm 10SP HG-X HYBRID SM-BB51 BB
- Sun Ringle Duroc SD37 Expert Rear Wheel 27.5 157x12 DH, Shimano SRAM SRAM XD
- VINTAGE SHAKESPEARE 2002GG FISHING REEL
- 48V Electric Bike Battery 17.5AH 1500W Motor Samsung Cell Down Tube 5A Charger
- CAMEKOON Saltwater Fishing Reels Level Wind Trolling Reel For Ocean Boat Fishing
- 50Lot Emergency Flint Fire Starter Rod Lighter Magnesium camping Hiking Tool Kit
- Camiseta interior predectora MTB para niño Leatt 2019 Fusion Vest 2.0 Aorangedo
- DEMON WARRIOR interchangeable white Sportbrille Radbrille dunkel hell orange ink
- E-Bike 48V 14.5Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Dawes Green World Bike Delta Canyon
- 2019 Camping Cookware Tableware Set. Pot ,Pan,Water Cup,Knife, Fork & Spoon-NEW
- 2 Person Berth Dome Camping Tent Waterproof Lightweight Travel Outdoor
- 2 Person Camping Tents Waterproof Family Outdoor Fishing Hunting Beach
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.