As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- E-Bike 24V 14.5Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Montante Staiger Porteur
- FG Lightweight Aramid Fiber Maritime Helmet Green Size M L
- Intage Bicycle Saddle Genuine Leather Old Style Bicycle Spring Saddle Genuine
- Men's Breathable Cycling Jersey MTB Bike Short Sleeve T-Shirt Top and Shorts
- NTK Omaha GT 6 Person 10x10 Foot Outdoor Dome Family Camping Tent 100% Wa... New
- Rechargeable Headlamp Adjustable Focus 240 Lumen LED Flash Light Dimming Control
- Solar Lantern Bottle LED Solar Bottle Light Foldable Silicone LED 1-10pc lot BE
- Tennessee Titans Cornhole Wrap NFL Skin Game Board Set Vinyl Art Decor CO149
- Vintage ‘Coventry’ Bicycle Chain Link Remover Tool
- Giro Zone MIPS Helmet Unisex Predection Safety Ski Snowboard New
- K2 STYLE 5 SKI POLES 2017 WHITE 110 CM 44
- Men's cowboy boots genuine leather western C327
- NEW Shimano SARAGOSA SW 20000 Spinning Reel U.S SELLER FREE 1-3 DAYS DELIVERY
- Premier Equine Horse Rug Liners 100g, 200g & 350g
- Scientific Anglers SharkWave Saltwater Fly Line WF11F ON SALE 102186
- Shimano Stradic CI4+ 2500 RA REEL
- MASSI Giacca antivento 100% WINDPPROOF women L
- Maillot yellow jersey maglia cysliste cyclisme vintage tour de france oise XL 5
- Maillot Le Coq Sportif Classic 2 SS yellow-blue
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Universal Camo Pattern
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.